Statement of Purpose
Casa dei Bambini School is committed to providing a carefully planned, stimulating environment which will help children develop within themselves the fundamental habits, attitudes, skills, and ideas which are essential for a lifetime of creative thinking and learning.
The specific goals for the children attending our school are:
- To develop a positive attitude towards school and learning.
- To develop high self-esteem.
- To build habits of concentration for life-long study skills.
- To develop and foster an abiding curiosity.
- To develop habits of initiative and persistence.
- To foster inner discipline and a sense of order.
- To develop sensory-motor skills in order to sharpen the ability to discriminate and judge their surroundings.
- To develop socially acceptable behavior.
- To acquire the basic skills necessary for a lifetime of learning.
- To help develop each child's high self-expectations and confidence.